Friday, June 30, 2023

EWR: It's a Beautiful Day

 Just wow!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnsGGDlZXSE 

I do not own the copyright to this recording so if it needs to be removed, I will remove it. If you like this album please buy it for the full experience. Line-up / Musicians David LaFlamme - violin, flute, lead vocals Linda LaFlamme - acoustic & electric piano, organ, celeste, harpsichord Hal Wagenet - guitars Mitchell Holman - bass, backing vocals Val Fuentes - drums, backing vocals Pattie Santos - percussion, tambourine, bells, female vocals & Bruce Steinberg - harmonica (A2) Tracks Listing A1. White Bird A2. Hot Summer Day A3. Wasted Union Blues A4. Girl With No Eyes B1. Bombay Calling B2. Bulgaria B3. Time Is @ Dedicated to Moreira Neto

Comments:

I Own all this music, David Laflamme . Gema Publishing/ Davlin Music....composer, vocalist, violinist, performer.

Thank you for allowing this to be shared. It's a classic and a great example of why the 60s were the best days of music. I did see you in concert back then. Every single song on this album is great! Beautiful!

I just read you lost a coin toss to Santana to perform at Woodstock. I can only imagine the household name "It's A Beautiful Day" would be if the coin toss had gone the other way. Such a tragedy.
May God Bless you Linda with your angelic voice, and the harmonies and beauty you created with David. Your songs have been in my family for 3 generations.
I saw this band in the summer of '68 at the Carousel Ballroom in San Francisco. They were the headline band, Credence Clearwater Revival was 2nd billing (they had just come out with their first single), third on the bill was a local city band; Santana. GREAT show. Beautiful Day was the best of the bunch.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.