Something drew me back into the journal Dolores and I shared as a "Circle Journal" in 2004. On one page I posted something from novelist Paul West who gives this advice:
"Study one unusual subject each year: entomology, chocolate making, national flags, hermaphroditism in slugs ... the world is not vague. Most things in it are stupendously precise."
Nothing there about passion, followed or otherwise. ;-)
Well, going through that journal probably wasn't a great idea, love letters from Dolores and the six weeks we spent in Atlanta for Richard's radiation therapy ... left me down so I went out to watch the kids playing.
Found a gaggle carrying around a huge baby wading pool. They thought it was funny that I was taking pictures of them and one scantily clad young woman said, "Oh look, isn't she cute." Maybe I qualify as a pet oldster. ;-)

posted a random thought
ReplyDelete