Wednesday, July 5, 2023

And then there's this...

 The flip side of course is discord, being out of sync, missing connections, the feeling of not quite being on the same page as everyone else.

I have been dispossessed of my home, deprived of a base from which to venture forth, forced to reckon with the ugly realities of the real estate market. Feeling stubborn and resentful, envious and demoralized.


These feelings too stem from an unconscious well that can and does at times undermine my breezy confidence.


Life is a riddle from which I demand an answer, in vain, because none is forthcoming. My blue skies turn gray and I am troubled, prickly and sullen.


I want guarantees where there are none available, a net where no net has been hung.

1 comment:

  1. I missed both of your last two comments ... both are powerful and sorry I missed them. Perhaps you didn't need/want a response and that's okay ... if you do, however, please let me know when you've posted something ... which I assume could be a challenge when you are "troubled, prickly and sullen," ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.