Monday, May 8, 2023

JW: I was born under a wand'rin' star

 Could this be a theme for us?


                            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jYk5u9vKfA

I was born under a wandrin' starI was born under a wandrin' starWheels are made for rollin'Mules are made to packI've never seen a sight that didn't look better looking back
I was born under a wandrin' starMud can make you prisoner, and the plains can bake you drySnow can burn your eyes, but only people make you cryHome is made for comin' from, for dreams of goin' toWhich with any luck will never come trueI was born under a wandrin' starI was born under a wandrin' star
Do I know where hell is?Hell is in helloHeaven is goodbye for ever, it's time for me to goI was born under a wandrin' starA wandrin' wandrin' star
When I get to heaven tie me to a treeOr I'll begin to roam, and soon you know where I will beI was born under a wandrin' starA wandrin' wandrin' star

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.